Saturday, February 22, 2014

What a Day!!


 Wow!  What a great day for hitting the slopes!  The kids were in a morning lesson again today, which gave me the opportunity to get a bunch of runs in myself.  Daddy's been nursing a hamstring injury, so snowboarding was out for him this trip.  I spent the morning skiing / snowboarding with "Uncle Adam".  (Side note:  Brienne has decided to make it her "mission" to convince Auntie Renee and Adam to get married, because she desperately wants to be a flower girl in their wedding!!)



After a break for lunch in the lodge, Grammy and I headed out with the kids to finish up the day on the lower mountain.  


Bree made sure I was properly instructed on how to get on and off the Magic Carpet.


Bree also took her first ride on the chairlift today.  That's Aiden & Grammy below us.



While we were skiing, Daddy & Grampy had their own snowmobiling adventure elsewhere in the mountains of Maine.




No comments:

Post a Comment