Friday, September 25, 2009

Auntie Kelly & Uncle Michael's Wedding (Bend, OR)

The ceremony was a barefooted affair. Good thing the snow in Bend held off until the following weekend!


Was much too hot during the daytime for the sweater we'd packed, so Aiden went "casual" to the ceremony.... We still think he looked pretty handsome in his undershirt! :-)


Sorry Auntie Kelly -- Aiden was much too busy playing with baby Iian's toys during the ceremony to pay much attention. Hopefully you couldn't hear him shouting "My Toys, My Toys" while you were getting married....


No shoes allowed, but hats were a MUST. :-) Aiden liked the flower on Nan's hat. Sadly, I don't think we even got Aiden to wear his cool helicopter hat. (See earlier posts to see him modeling it.)


The Gouldson clan posing with the new Mr. & Mrs. Giebelhaus.



Mommy & Brienne. At 2 months old, she's already been cross country and to her 2nd wedding. Such a socialite.


Lots of investigating to do.



Aiden's getting way too much attention on this blog. Sorry Bree. Will get caught up on you next time...



Me and my babies. Looks like Aiden is telling me a secret, but really he's giving me a kiss. :-)



Daddy didn't want a bite of Aiden's cake. Gee....I wonder why???


Goofing around with Dad.


Such a helper. Aiden was "cleaning" under the tables with his fairy want. Not sure how thrilled Sean was that I let him dress like a fairy, but whatever..... he was having fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment