Monday, June 14, 2010

Stair Master

Brienne learned a new skill today. In fact, this is a totally unexpected blog post. I was busy sorting through the last round of photos that I'd just downloaded to the computer, when I turn around to find Brienne sitting on the bottom stair, feet planted safely on the floor below. This is something she's never done before today, and she was extremely pleased with herself. When I got off the chair to walk over (and make sure did didn't nose dive off the stair and onto the hardwood floor), she spun around and started climbing up the stairs. I quickly grabbed the camera, snapping photos with one hand while spotting her with the other. She made a total of 4 climbs before Mommy (not Brienne...) had had enough.

AND....she's off!


Almost there....



This is FUN!!


Let's do it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment