Monday, September 19, 2011

Boston Museum of Science

I gave the birthday boy a choice of activities for his special day. Given his recent obsession with dinosaurs, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that he chose the Boston Museum of Science.

This display of lions, tigers and bears was so cool, but both kids were reluctant to turn their backs on the stuffed creatures to pose for a photograph! This was the best I could get...


So enamored with the life size T-Rex model, that they couldn't hold still for a picture. Guess their excitement proved the trek into Boston to be worthwhile. :-)


Learning about triceratops.


Little art project with metallic beads and magnetic board. Pretty fun -- I enjoyed it, too!


The space capsule was just as cool (if not cooler) than the dinosaurs.


One last picture with T-Rex (from the second story, this time), before we called it day.


No comments:

Post a Comment