Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Bunnies

Grammy & Grampy Bunny (er...I mean Barriault) brought Bree a purple dinosaur bank. She was in awe.


And a cute lil' sun hat for our trip to Florida, which she loved, as you can tell...


And what did the Easter Bunny hide for Aiden behind Mommy's exercise ball??


My very own Big Wheel!?!?! It's a Kawasaki Big Wheel (how appropriate....)


Showing off Harold the Helicopter and my brand new Red Sox cap.


Eating my new book (as usual....) and sporting my girly Red Sox cap.


Just being silly...


Easter was a beautiful warm, sunny day for a change this year. We took a nice long walk after my morning nap. My cheeks are still rosy from my slumbers.


Donning another new sun hat from Nan & Pop. Wait until you see how cute this one looked with my purple bathing suit in Florida!


Is Nan trying to get out of the picture, or trying to keep her distance since I'm making a mess of my teething biscuit?? Hmmmm???


Good stuff! By the way, my first tooth has arrived, but I really don't like anyone looking at it. If you try to feel it, I will bite you. Just kidding...but PLEASE get your fingers OUT of my mouth. How'd you like it if I put my fingers in YOUR mouth...oh...I guess I do that, huh??


Kicking back for cocktails with Grampy.


Nan showing Aiden her etch-a-sketch skills while Grammy looks on.


No comments:

Post a Comment