Friday, June 10, 2011

Drumlin Farm (Lincoln, MA)

Today's adventure took us to Drumlin Farm (aka Kimball Farm, according to Brienne). First stop was to see the sheep.


Brienne spotted the "baby goat" among the adult goats in no time.


She loved seeing the baby goat snuggling up to it's momma.


Momma pig had a new litter (?) of piglets that we got to watch nursing. That was pretty cool!



Combined, Aiden & Bree weigh in somewhere between piglet and growing pig. Sounds about right to me! :-)



Aiden seemed to like the fake horse better than the real horse (or any of the live animals, for that matter....)


Brienne, on the other hand, was desperately trying to climb over the gate to go visit the real horse!


No one wanted to look at the camera for a photo in front of the big tractor....Figures.


My name is Mr. Ed.


Meow!


In the hen house, Bree kept yelling "Hi Chickens! Hi Chickens!" Poor chickens were probably pretty happy when we left...


Lunch break. (I'm getting darn good at packing picnic lunches....)




So photogenic when he doesn't see me with the camera. (Am I allowed to say that my own son is photogenic?? xoxo)


No comments:

Post a Comment