Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Day Of Preschool (Year #1)

It's hard to believe, but our baby boy just completed his first year of preschool. Where has the time gone?? *sniff, sniff* His class put on a little show for the parents before their "diplomas" were handed out.

Aiden appeared a little overwhelmed by the crowd of parents as they paraded into the hall.



The kids first sang us the ABC song.


And then they sang (or at least some of them sang....) and signed "The More We Get Together".


They wrapped up with You Are My Sunshine, which made me a little weepy, as this is a song I've been singing to my kids since before they were even born. Kind of embarrassing, but I used to sing it to Aiden when I was pregnant with him and alone in the car. And now he can sing it to me! xoxo


Awarding of the diplomas by his teachers Mrs. Dunn and Mrs. Oakleaf.


Ethan and Brienne came to see their big brothers' ceremony. Lucky Ethan gets to start preschool in the fall, but poor Bree has to wait one more year.


Partying with his buddy Adam.


Bree made herself right at home in Aiden's classroom. She SOOOO wants to go to preschool!


One last construction project before the school year officially ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment